Let’s start to convert PDF HTML XLS DOC RTF XML files using ASP.NET components.
ASP.NET components to convert HTML to PDF, XLS to HTML, Word to HTML. Adding reference in your ASP.NET project, you will get functional Web Application for success in your business.
PDF Duo .Net is a professional server-based component in basis of ASP.NET enables to convert HTML to PDF in your dynamic Web Site or large-scale Business Project or Desktop Utility.
The component can be used in any ASP.NET languages (VB.Net, C# etc.) PDF Duo .Net has C# classes with easy-to-operate methods to convert HTML to PDF as a file or as a stream. So developer after conversion of HTML to PDF can write resulting PDF to the window of Internet Browser directly.
– Conversion directions: HTML to PDF, XHTML to PDF, TXT to PDF.
– Strict copying of HTML file formatting to PDF file in your own ASP.NET project.
– Makes the best use of invalid or bad formed HTML file.
– HTML file can include formatting styles CSS those will be correct converted to PDF.
– PDF compression to further reduce PDF document sizes.
– Developed in 100% managed C# code and tested in ASP.NET web applications.
– Allows to convert either from HTML file or from HTML string stream.
– Takes a Web Site URL instead of HTML file in order to convert to PDF.
– Does not require installed Microsoft Office(R) or Adobe Acrobat(R). Supports .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5
PDF Duo .NET component skillfully converts XLS to HTML with tables, styles, graphs, images, hyperlinks, fonts etc.
PDF Duo .Net component helps to convert HTML reports, HTML documents, HTML formatting text from your application to solid copy as a PDF. It is very quickly using the component to compose any ASP.NET Web or Windows application that will be able to convert either one or batch of HTML to PDF / XHTML to PDF files.
The component of HTML to PDF converting is very easy to use and is provided with 2 fully featured demos written in both C# and Visual Basic. Simple examples with source code help you using the PDF Duo .Net component to successfully convert HTML to PDF. They will help you to create your own ASP.NET web applications.